#menu li { position:static; }

09 September 2008

Pain is Alone

I understand what true pain is
Waking up without soul
Existing forever, but always alone

I know where sorrow is born
In icy depths of mans empty heart
His spirit of love to tear apart

I see mistery in every face
Knowing no mercy, nor joy, nor peace
only death can bring them ease

I hear loathing in every word
Every breath a burning pain
Lies, deceit, and wraths distance

I feel hate inside mankind
Rotting filth, disease, decay
In their defense, nothing to say

I taste the rotting flesh of sin
Toxic putrescence, bitter and vile
Evil by nature, the mind of a child

I am the truth in all that you feel
My humanity stolen, compassion is gone
I am that which you know is wrong

I am in mistery and darkness complete
Knowing no other than that of may soul
Destined for solitude, I am always alone
...


G W Mainhood


0 Komentar:

Poskan Komentar

Jangan lupa tambahkan komentar anda pada artikel ini

 

Tentang saya

MUCHLISIN adalah pengajar/praktisi elektronika dan komputer di kota Bengkulu. Blog Idecapung didedikasikan sebagai media sharing informasi, edukasi dan hobi.
RSS Link Twitter Link Facebook Link RSS Email

Free Page Rank Tool TopOfBlogs Computers Blogs

Chatbox

Teman Facebook

Pengikut